So this week has been crazy busy.. I had to go into work because I suck at selling Proactiv, so I have been getting up at 3 AM! I am a zombie by 12 or 1 in the afternoon, not to mention that its been a busy week. Monday was nice cause it was Memorial day, we just hung out, went and visited Grandpa Thatchers burial site. It is so hard to believe that it's been 5 years since he passed, seems like 10. Grandpa Thatcher is Jared's gramps and I loved him so much, he was so awesome. When Jared and I married I already had Gavin and Grandpa Thatcher just took him under his wing and made sure that Gavin felt just as special as any of his other grandkids.
Soraya also had her last competition with HIP dance Co.. Her class placed 1st in hip hop and got over all high score.. so good freakin' job. she is doing so well, coming into her own little dancer personality, they were practicing for the finale last night and I just love to watch her, it makes me sad to see her growing into this person, but happy at the same time. I guess that is what happens as you get OLD. You are okay with your kids growing up.
Gavin has always like to do his hair, he gets it from me I'm sure, when he was really little he would have Aunt Loni do mohawks for him and he would think that it was THE coolest thing ever. Now that he is gigantor he does his own hair, everyday is a suprize, I'll have to post the many hair do's of Gav one day, but this is how he opted for Saturday.
We went to the West Jordan Park on Sunday and had loads of fun, we used to take our kids to the park all the time, but for some reason, could have a lot to do with the weather we havent been in a while. Here is a really cute picture (I thought) you notice all the kids have the same chin.. lol
It's not very often that our kids will sit quietly together without getting mad about someones foot, blanket or whatever crossing the boundry, but one evening we were suprised to find all four angels sitting sweetly close to each other watching cartoons.
A girlfriend from ages ago got married a while back, it was such a pretty ceremony. Anyways, I had been friends with Zeni since 8th grade, but we fell out of touch and have since become friends again, it helps that she lives in America again. These are some of my friends from school as well, Candice-on the left- we used to rollerblade crazy distances cause we were cool like that, she is expecting her 2nd child, Julie was the most stable person I knew in highschool, she was probably the first friend I made when I started going to Olympus Jr and I just love her. (I love you too Candice & Zen)I think I look like a boy with cleavage, but that is a cute dress I got from BLACK WHITE if you want to borrow it Angi.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Oh dear..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way cute!! All of it! I love the pic where the kids are in the tire and there chins all look the same! It is a totally Hillary chin that they got! I also love the one where they are all on the couch together! So precious!!!!!!!!
HILLY! I am so proud of you that you finally blogged! Yay for you! Love the Pics!
Hillary. This is how cute your pics are... I am up at 3:45 a.m. looking at them again. I love it! OMG I cant believe I am awake right now! Does this have anything to do with being pregnant or am I just going Physco?
LOVE the pic with all the kids at the park! It was so good to see you the other night, I had so much at your house, cute house by the way! BTW- adorable dress you have on. See you soon!
You know, I actually might need to borrow that dress. I can't believe how cute it is! I know it's a lot to ask, but would you mind if I borrowed your body (and face as well) to go with it? It sure would be nice to actually look decent in a picture for once!
Post a Comment