CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

precious little ones



All the kids wanted to sleep with Ella. Soraya and Ella went to bed first, all by themselves, we usually have the kids in bed around 8 so if they stay up they usually are falling asleep by 9 or 10, which is great. So then around 9:30 we told Gavin and Caitlee to go to bed this is where we found them. I love them so much. (It looks like Gavin's eyes are open kind of, but that is how he sleeps.)

3 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

I am sorry but that is way too cute! I love it! When the kids get older they will love seeing that! Please forward that pic onto my parents if you can they will get the biggest kick out of it! DARLING!

janana said...

Thanks for adding me, but it had been so long since I had been on yours, now I've ran out of time to put a new post on my own blog. Thanks alot. Guess you'll have to wait another day or so. I'm sure you'll be ok.
LOL!

janana said...

Oh 1 more thing. I loved The Host, even better than the other ones too. Well at least I think.
Are you done reading it?