CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Corey, Hillary and Alesha..

 



I went to St. George over the past weekend to see my sister wives and go to a baby shower for Heather (I'll post pics lata) I have had no pictures of Corey and Alesha and me, so I went to St. George on a mission. TO OBTAIN PHOTO'S OF US. Alesha hurt her self and was in pain and didn't want to co-operate. But Corey and I had a hayday. Can you guess our emotion?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ok your emotion is "drunk!" Am I right? Hee Hee, actually looks like you're having tons of fun. How do you get that cool collage?

Hillary Corpuz said...

Drunk. How dare you!

Johnston Family said...

You kill me- you are too funny! Looks Fun!

Corpuz Family said...

Silly gals!

Jennie said...

You guys are beautiful!