CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

If you ain't LAUGHING, Then you ain't LIVING

I was so happy to finally get over to my friend Laura's blog. She was my hip hop dance teacher last year.. And I can't wait for her to start classes again.


I can only remember one time being with Laura and not laughing about something or other and that moment didn't last long. Anyways, she posted "If you ain't LAUGHING, Then you ain't LIVING" and after reading it, it snapped me out of my funk. What is the point of carrying everyones worries, everyones critique on your life, even your own down falls that you can't see past. I love my LIFE! I love that I am finally able to do something that I LOVE! I am crazy happy about my family, my beautiful children who when I laugh with them it makes me cry.
My amazing Husband who consitently LOVES me for me, and always wants more of me, which baffles me! Thanks to all the supportives in my life!

And when isn't life stressful?

2 comments:

janana said...

Great post! I definately need to laugh more. I love to I just get caught up in life and forget about the important things. I think it's great you are doing something you've always wanted to do. I want to go to massage school once my kids are all in school.

Missed you at Bunco!

Johnston Family said...

Such a good post! I love you Hillary Corpuz! You ALWAYS make me laugh! :) We need to get together again soon!