Ella LOVES to color!! She has recently started trying to stay in the lines.. Its so cute to watch her color, she could color for hours at a time! I can't beleive how fast she is growing up! It makes me sad that she will be 3 in a few days!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Coloring in the lines!
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 8:25 AM
Labels: growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE HER OUTFIT!! It is so chubbby! Ella has always impressed me with her coloring! Ever since she was tiny she has always held the pencil, crayon, Eyeliner etc. like an adult! I love it! She is so presh and I am so sad she is growing so fast.I remember when she would sleep over and couldnt even walk yet.:( She still feels like a baby when you hold her though. I love it!
I LOVE LOVE HER OUTFIT!! It is so chubbby! Ella has always impressed me with her coloring! Ever since she was tiny she has always held the pencil, crayon, Eyeliner etc. like an adult! I love it! She is so presh and I am so sad she is growing so fast.I remember when she would sleep over and couldnt even walk yet.:( She still feels like a baby when you hold her though. I love it!
She is so adorable! They grow to fast, I agree.
Post a Comment