It's been great to combine birthdays for Ella and Tayja, they are just 2 days, and 2 years apart. It sure makes it less stressful, and 2 times as much fun. We usually have 3 parties for the kids, one for Jareds side, one for mine and usually a family/ kids party. Jared has 8 siblings plus whatever friends and my family doesn't have many small children so it's hard to plan something for both demographic.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Ella's Burfday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! We're planning on going swimming this week on Thursday and Friday. Let me know if you wanna come.
BTW-We need to plan playgroup!
CUTE PICS! The party was a blast! I was looking at all the pics and smileing until I saw the one of me. I tried to convince myself I didn't look that bad but it didn't work. LOL. If I dont breastfeed I am planning on never eating again. JK. For the most part though the pics are darling!
Post a Comment