CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Babies are like that tooooo...



there was a book my dear friend Alesha used to read to a boy named Andy, it went like this, Very young kittens get milk from their mother, kittens are like that too.. that is really the only part I remember. But we apply that phrase to everyday situations. I dont know why I told that story. Anyways, little Ella is aging to quickly, she is three as of the 16th and looking at these pictures she is definatley not a baby anymore.. so sad. This was the first time she was frantically trying to open gifts, Soraya wrapped them so it was tape everywhere and it added greatly to the suspense of what is inside!

5 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! I hope you had the best day ever! See you Sunday.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

She is really 3? I can't believe that she is really 3 years old. Happy birthday!! I thought that she was 2, but nope she is 3. She looks exactly like Caitlee did at that age it is so uncanny. When are we getting together?? Call me.

Jan said...

Yay Ella! Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is Three!

Tresa Anderson said...

Cute slide show!!

Amy said...

Ok can I say that she is the cutest 3 year old I have ever seen. She is so dang pretty. I have the cutest little 3 year old nephew, we should hook them up!!