
I don't have sisters, so sometimes I attach myself to friends and think of them as my sisters, sorry if I get to clingy at times.. I went out with Laura and Heidi a while back and have been meaning to post about it. We went to Red Robins for dinner and it was an experience in it's self, first of all, we sit down, we haven't ordered yet and this manager guy is cleaning the bench next to us with RUBBER gloves on, that can't be good, so he just strikes up a conversation about what he's doing, he was slick, the first thing he said was, "yeah, so a kid totally threw up over here" we nervously laughed, he replied, "yeah, and none of my employees would clean it up, they all said it would make them barf, ha ha ha" can you say, TMI. What do you do at that point? Try and ignore the guy, that's what we did.
The above picture is Heidi finding the lucky dollar bill, Laura pointed it out, I noticed it and thought, why did Laura pick it up? And low and behold, Heidi picks it up and is so excited about it, she is going to buy movie candy with it!! Heidi was on the phone on the way in with her sister Jessica who joined us at the movie and when she hung up she said, "I love my 'ister", we all laughed at her and went to the bathroom. I was texting Jared while they went into the stalls and another girl came in, then I went into a stall. Well, someone totally farted, a pee fart, where you can't help but fart when you pee and Heidi ASSUMES it was ME, I know, like I EVER fart, and says SOOO LOUD, "HILLARY!" so I was totally not going to take the blame for that buck snort and reply, "Heidi, there are OTHER people IN HERE!" that shut her up pretty quick.. ha, then we are washing out hands and out walks the culprit.. Needless to say I left the bathroom and couldn't stop laughing. Love ya ladies!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I love my "ISTER's"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is hillarious!!!!!!!!
Hillary, you never FART do you???? Hilarious that your friend blurts out that it is you. The poor girl, "lady" that probably felt so stupid walking out knowing she was the one. Too Funny. Don't you just love girls nights!!!
Love your blog- glad you found me count me in as a devoted reader
Sounds like a fun night!
LOVES IT! I am sooo glad that you finally posted about our fab night out! Can't wait to do it again, which reminds me, Isn't next Friday the 3rd Friday? Ya know what that means.... let's plan it!!!
If I were that girl I wouldn't have come out till everyone was gone. Souds like alot of fun.
Post a Comment