Hey Sexy, I miss yor face. We need to get together for a woman's night out, if you know what I mean & I think you do. Okay now that I have freaked out everyone that'll read this, I really do miss ya & we really do need to get together! Sounds like you'll be gone to who knows where, but give me a call when ya get back & we'll get all of our ho's together & party old school. Aight?
5 comments:
Have Fun!! We will miss you guys! Really wish we were going.
GOOD LUCK Soraya. You will do awesome. See you when you get back.
Have a freakin' fabulous time!!! I am so jealous of you guys. We will miss you at bunco!
Am I the only one who has no clue where you are going?
I will not miss ya! hehe... I get to spend the whole 10 DAYS with you! Hooray for tomorrow!
See ya in the morning!
Hey Sexy, I miss yor face. We need to get together for a woman's night out, if you know what I mean & I think you do. Okay now that I have freaked out everyone that'll read this, I really do miss ya & we really do need to get together! Sounds like you'll be gone to who knows where, but give me a call when ya get back & we'll get all of our ho's together & party old school. Aight?
Post a Comment