CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

TTA- What makes you laugh?

And the list goes on...

I think the real question here is, what doesn't make me laugh. I laugh way to much. On our trip to Costa Rica one of the tour guides would intentionally make me laugh, just to have someone laugh at him, then he tried to make me scream on the canopy tour by pretending to drop me off one of the stations, and I just laughed again.. I'm laughing thinking about it.

I love to be with friends who make me laugh, I love to be with my kids who always make me laugh, Caitlee our 6 year old makes words for everything, she has great vocabulary, instead of saying LOTS, she says LOADS.. for example, upon examining my brother, Unlce Ty's head, she said "Ty, you have LOADS of hair" She also called pine cones 'coconuts' and salmon eggs (used for fishing) chuckerdoodles. She used to call her moles, mullets. I was drawn to Jared cause he always had me rolling. My brothers are all natural comedians, and have Gavin laughing so hard it's hilarious.

I love to watch TV, The Office is one of my favorites, I love stupid humor- Dumb and Dumber, Black Sheep & so on.. As a family we love to watch America's Funniest Home Video's, it never fails us on laughs.

I always think to myself upon meeting new people, how can I make them laugh? Which is probalby stupid, but I would rather make someone smile, than scowl. he he.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hill.. .you are so funny. I love ya! What are you doing up so early in the morning posting to your blog.!!!

Amy said...

That's cute Hillary about wanting to make people laugh, what a good quality.

Unknown said...

You always make me laugh chica!