CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TTA

For what activity would you want professional lessons?


This one is easy for me. I applied at SLCC to go to school for cosmetology way back in 1998, then I was pregnant, so that didn't work out. Now that my youngest will be 3, and I am so ready to do something, I am going to Cosmetology school. I have it down to 3 schools, Cameo, Paul Mitchell and Taylor Andrews (in no specific order). I am so excited to start and nervous that I will suck, or not cut straight or something!! I am going to enroll in June and will hopefully be fulfilling a life long dream. My goal is to eventually open a salon in my own house, I am going to do the skin program as well.

7 comments:

Cicely said...

I love this idea. You will be fantastic.

Go to Cameo. and then give me a facial.

Jan said...

YOU CAN DO IT! I will be your Guinea Pig anytime! hehe...

Amy said...

Hillary you will be awesome, do it, do it, do it. Hey have fun at the zoo, I am sorry that i am missing it, we will be in St. George. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
janana said...

Good choice, I love my job. I think your list is good all though I wish I could help with some good advice but I don't know much about the new Paul Mitch one. One of my clients went there once and she said it was pretty out there. I've heard Cameo is awesome. I have taken some extra classes at Taylor Andrews and it seemed nice too. Sorry I 'm not more help. Good Luck!

Rhiannon said...

I think that is so cool Hillary. I want to go to beauty school some day. You will do a great job. I will be a client.

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous! I have ALWAYS wanted to do that too! I was going to do it right after highschool, but hurt my back pretty bad...and the doc told me that wouldn't be the best idea for a career. I was heartbroken. I told Ben as soon as all our kids are in school I'm going to go anyway! You'll do great, and I'm way excited for you!