Okay, so I know that she will be 3 in June, but she is the baby of the family, and she could not be more loved. I think the only person in the house who practices tuff love on her is Gavin. (He can be heard saying, just ignore her and she will stop crying, Ella- NO, you ask first) At any rate, I think about my younger brother, he was 8 years younger and he was loved too much as well, teased a little to often too, but what can you do? Jared took Ella for a run in her jogging stroller and she came home asleep, Caitlee couldn't resist playing with the comatose Ella, kissing her, opening her eyes, snuggling up to her, giggling all the while.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
There is something about being the baby
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 3:18 AM
Labels: growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment