CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

6 Funky Facts about me. (I was tagged into doing it.)

Just to let you know right now, I am not really a funky person.

1. I'm a fast typer, I type at 67 wpm, I just tested myself at typingtest.com. Try it and let me know how slow, I mean fast you type.

2. I love to bathe new babies. Fresh from the womb.

3. I am a blonde? Thats funky, right?

4. I like to be regular. (as far as the BM's go, it's to the point where I am obsessed. Just ask the Wallins.)

5. I am a messy person and you may not know that cause I am a clean freak.

6. I like plants. And BBQ. I drink about 160 Oz of water a day, and pee about 130 ounces a day.

5 comments:

Cicely said...

I think you should put a label on this post and the label should be: Messy Poop.

Was that uncalled for?

janana said...

Hill Thanks for participating in the tag. It's fun to learn new stuff about each other. I'm sorry the weather is crummy up there it's nice down here, but I'm glad I didn't miss the Zoo.

Jan said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY! I love ya.. and yes.. you are a little obsessed about your BM's..lol

Angi said...

Hillary,
We leave for California on the May 2nd, but we will be in Disneyland May 4th-8th! What days are you doing Disneyland!

P.S. I hope you are feeling better!

Amy said...

Hilarious about your BM's, you sound like my little old patients at the hospital that freak out if they haven't had theirs by 1200 that day. So I know a perfect way to keep them regular, can't wait to fill you in.