Monday, April 21, 2008
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun... at the zoo!!
We missed the ma's who couldn't make it, hopefully next time!! (gavin was the photographer, and he took pictures of EVERY animal, I narrowed it down..)
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 2:28 PM
Labels: family AND entertainment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Wish we could have been there!
So are you done with Kite Runner?
Hillary,
I'm sorry for being such a slacker! I just want you to know that when I do update my blog, I will be thinking of you the entire time!
I was so sad that I missed you guys. Looks like you have a little photographer on your hands. I'm glad you guys had fun and I will have to catch you next time.
Next time for sure.
of course I remember you! I always thought you were so cute. I found your blog through Jess too. We have had so much fun being on our own but welcome the opportunity to be near family. I'm excited to participate in some "girls just wanna" fun!
Post a Comment