CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

OH my GOSH

Okay, for the 3 people that read my blog, I am sorry that I haven't updated. Seriously it's on my list of things to do. It's been crazy, haven't been feeling well and I think that I may have a hernia. Yeah for me. Anyways. It's not that I am not thinking of updating, trust me I know that I need to.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

You better! I seriously check your blog a couple times a day. Is that weird?? Maybe so, but I check everyone on my link list a couple times a day. Man! I really need to get a life.

Fuchs Family said...

I hope you get better soon. I guess we can give you a break, but just this once!

janana said...

I haven't noticed. Just Kidding I've been waiting. Thank you for comming to the party. I hope the weather clears up so we can try the park again. Anything you need in St. George while I'm there? See ya O.

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better! Not only for yourself, but for myself who misses reading your blog. Hey look! I'm the 4th person to leave a comment. Celebrate, you have more than 3 readers!!!

Jan said...

ITS A PARTY! I am the 5th reader.. hehe.. j/k.. Seriously, Jennie, I check her blog and everyone on my list a couple times a day two.. its my escape at work.. see if anyone else has a better life than i.. lol..

Amy said...

Hillary,
I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well, doesn't it just suck when your the mom and your sick. Ok, so now get back into the groove girl, I'm expecting at least one post every other day, j/k, I just love to see what's new so as often as you can is good with me. Hope to see you soon.