Just don't pee your pants from laughing so hard.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
my new american idol.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 11:17 AM
Labels: It's made it to BLOG land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just don't pee your pants from laughing so hard.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 11:17 AM
Labels: It's made it to BLOG land.
10 comments:
You emailed that to me and i laughed my butt off... I just had a deja vu... its so funny..
I seriously feel bad for him, how sad. Is he serious??? Poor thing!
I would love to cut there hair they are georgous just like there mom. My cuts for them are $10 $15 if you want me to dry and style it, which I reccomend if it is any type of new style if its just a trim I wouldn't need to. My first openings are the week of the 7th.
I don't know what you are talking about. He's hot.
He is really good Hillary. I am so glad that you put that on there. He really is an american idol...
Hey Hill. Yes, lets do lunch! I will even come down your direction. I really wish we lived closer. How about this week. I don't work wed, thurs, or fri. What is your schedule like?
I was just looking at your slideshow and noticed the blonde hair. I actually noticed your hair at the egg hunt, but I forgot to tell you how much I love it. It looks so cute!
You amaze me in how many books you read. I currently reading the other Boleyn girl. I so involved in it I can't stop reading it.
Post a Comment