I was chatting online while I was working and gagging my pills down. My friend that I was chatting with didn't beleive that I took that many so I am here to prove all the crap I swallow hoping it helps me out some.
So the biggest one is the yellow clear one, it's fish oil, it's got all my omega3's. The white one with the yellow stripes is my celebrex, yes I am an old lady. One of the tannish ones is enzymes that help with digestion, the other three tannish ones are E complete (for hair, skin and nails), C complete to help with absorption, and membrane mineral complex for hair skin and nails. The little indian red colored one is beta carotene, and the plain orange one is B complete (helps with moods). The bigger yellowy one is my multi vitamin, the big white one is my calcium plus D, and the speckled looking orange brown one is activated B w/srt, for moods. There are some pills I take before these, birth control to help prevent cysts on my ovaries, and two others. Plus at night I take melatonin to sleep well and if my old lady back is acting up I throw in a gapapentin.. how many pills do you take??
Thursday, March 6, 2008
oh the pills I take.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 11:04 AM
Labels: totally me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sheesh, Hillary! That's a load of pills. I'm curious about the hair,skin, nail ones. Do they help make everything shiny, strong and clear?? If so, I want to start taking them too!! Seriously though, don't call yourself an old lady. I'm not happy with turning "the age that shall not be named" here in two months and since we're the same age you can't call yourself old, or that means I am too. And I'm not ready for that. So, knock it off. To answer your question. I take 3 a day. One Mulitvitamin, One Vitamin C (sometimes two) and one Synthroid (for hypothyroidism).
Wow, I have to say you take more pills than my grandma!
Ok, old pill lady. Hey whatever we can do to help look younger and feel better I am all for. Plus it's obviously working with how pretty and should I say very young you look. So Mya's jeans are fun the gap, cute huh? Have fun with your dinner of pills!
I am impressed! I went to a dinner meeting last week about OTC supplements and about weight loss. It was very informative and great information. I highly recommend purchasing his book:
"Dr. Moyad's NO B.S. Immune Boosting Whatever!" On sale beginning in March! (P.S. fish oil 1-2 pills per day will help you lose belly fat... ! )
That is so funny! I love the variety in size and color. It really looks like a good time.
The sad reality is that I probably have that many that I should be taking every day but I'm a big enough slacker that I take them maybe once a month! So good job with your dedication!
Did I mention that I gag them down?
Post a Comment