So I uploaded the pictures from my camera and there were seriously over 100.. I usually upload after I took pictures that day, but it was a busy weekend with Gavin's friend party, Girls just wanna Easter egg hunt and then Easter. We decorated Easter eggs as well with some friends, the Wallins. So here is a compilation of the pictures..
The swimming pictures are from Gavin's party, we went to Kearns Fitness park to the indoor pool, the boys loved it, it's got slides and water play stuff. This was the first year Ella ventured into the water by herself. She was a bit to brave and tried to drown herself several times.
Then the egg dying. Egg dying isn't something I look forward to doing, I'm and anti mess person. I barely do play-doh. Anyways, Jan was sweet enough to invite us to stain her counters and table top. So it was less stress and not as messy as I remember. Guess we are going to the Wallin's every year now..
Easter was fun, I love Easter. I think about it and I don't think that I put the actual Easter pictures into this slide.. dum, dum, dum, dum. But the egg hunt pictures are from the Girls just wanna outing, it was fun, my 10 year old Gav was a little bored with the egg hunt but had fun playing at the park.
6 comments:
I just have to share- today I was at work and I image googled my name and I found like 30 pictures of you and your family.
And yes, I know how lame it is to image google your own name. But, come on, everyone does it.
Oh, and those pics are cute. And have I told you yet this month that you have the cutest kids ever? Also, have you seen Sariah (spell check) jumprope? She's fantastic.
Hillary,
Way cute pics! I didn't even get to talk with you last night, I was the loser that never really moved tables, but it was good to see you.
Okay, that's freaky!! Its always good to see your sunshiney face, I was a loser to that never rotated tables.. thanks for pointing that out.
You are so funny.. and of course you and your family are invited every year to dye eggs.... We love to have ya... along with the gingerbread houses that are a must every year.. hehe... thanks for posting the pic by the way that makes my face look 300 pounds.. so incentive to starve myself..lol..
When did you go blonde? I almost didn't recognize you. Looks hot! Your kids are getting so big I don't recognize them either. I can't believe that Gavin is that old.
Post a Comment