Friday, March 14, 2008
I've been tagged.
What's in a purse. I was pretty embarresed to do this and I really shouldn't be. So my purse has the current book I am reading, you never know when 15 minutes my pop up unannounced.. Then there is the miscelaneus papers that find their way to my bag, starting with the dance flyers from Soraya's class, and many stupid receipts and notes of things I would be upset if I forgot if I ran to the store. Then there is the trusty bottle of water, it never fails, I usually have one. But I didn't bring it for you so don't ask. My work badge, Caitlee's Hello Kitty Wallet with $4 in it. Three fun dips, I wonder where the 4th went. A can of Orbitz gum, you wouldn't beleive how fast I go through gum with the kids. A Chick-Fil-A mint, that's my favorite fast food ever. Hempz hand lotion, some lip glosses and chap sticks, a lip liner or two, a pen, some ice breaker mints, and my wallet. I am so embarassed, you might as well looked in my breeches.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HILL! You don't have to lie, you know the hello kitty wallet is yours! hehe. If your embarassed, I would be completely embarrassed!
Post a Comment