Im sort of a pack rat. But not a messy pack rat.. I try to be organized. So there are a lot of things that I unintentionally collect, and things that I really try hard to collect. I considered taking pictures for this post, but decided against it.
So I collect Fairies. I collect the figurines and music boxes, I don't avidly collect them now since I have run out of places for them, in my house there is a fairy in every room. I collect fairy books, faerie lore, etc.. I love anything fairy. I have a couple porcelin dolls that are fairies, but I don't display them, I don't know why, I don't really have a display case I guess..
I also collect spoons as well. I got this one from my Grandmother, she has collected spoons for ages, since before I was a twinkle in the eye of my mother. She has over 100 spoons from all over the world. I have about 25 or so. I don't have a display for these either, but I am working on that. Trying to find something that isn't grandma style--you know.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Collections..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that you collect fairy's. How fun and absolutely girlie!! I would love to see them, my mom-in-law also collects fairies so I need to see some new ones that I could get her. I'll see you Friday.
Sweet Hill... I love it!
My mom collects spoons. She has hundreds. It was always my job to dust them....so I kind of resent the whole collection :)
Have you read Artemis Fowl? Just finished it...you totally need to. I believed in fairies before...now I just know the inside scoop.
Hey Hillary! So cute about the Fairy's I love that. My little Izzy has always reminded me of Tinkerbell so I love fairy's too. I finally got my TTA up I'm always a little late.
Can't wait for Friday!
BTW- How old is your son? I'm bringing my friends kid and he's 8. Oh and we won't be late I forgot it's Spring Break.
Post a Comment