
da da da da, na na na na... (the american idol theme song.) So the fever has caught me and I am not ashamed to be nearly 30 and caught up in this craziness. it's fun. my kids love american idol and it's something entertaining to watch tuesday's, wednesdays and thursdays. We are all rootin' and tootin' for good ol' David Archuleta. As well as Brook White, Carly Smithson, David Cook, Sayesha Mercado, Michael Johns.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
american idol.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah sad to say, I am hooked on it too. I have never been before, but I think I have a secret crush on little David.
Oh, by the way, I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
I clicked over to you from Amy and Jennie (who both just joined my Tuesday Tell All group).
I was reading about your pills (wow) I have to talk myself into even taken a multivitamin when I am pregnant (bad gag reflex).
Anyway, I saw the picture of the baby that was blessed on Sunday. Just wondering if it happens yo be the baby of my good friend growing up Rajathi Herbert (how many Rajathi's can there be?). Does she have a blog?
What's gone?
I don't know what to tell ya. The pic is there when I pull it up????
And Mario was in like 8th grade for all of 2 minutes. I dated other people, I was just always twitterpated with Joshy.
Fixed it!
Dude you rock at all that Blog stuff! I should clint your blog last night and he thought it was pretty dang cool! Keep up the good work I love you!
Notice how I spelled Showed (should) and Clint should have a capital C... What did you expect from an elementry school graduate...Peace and I am out!
Ha! I knew you couldn't just fall asleep when watching AI!
Post a Comment