I just wanted to announce to the world that I am officailly OVER David Archuleta. You failed me baby boy.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wanted to announce to the world that I am officailly OVER David Archuleta. You failed me baby boy.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 10:09 AM
Labels: growing up
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH.. I am so right there with you. I used to think that he was going to take it all.. ummm.. he is going down hill.. I am totally rooting for Carly! She is so GOOD!
I'm struggling with this myself. I think he deserves another chance. Come on. Be a friend.
So are you saying that you hated his singing or the songs that he chose? I think he is seriously a great singer. I am with Jan... I love Carly.
I feel like David is showing no personality on the show. And I dont know if it is because he is so young and green or if it's cause he doesn't have his own style yet..I dont know, he has a fabulous voice it's almost as if he doesn't know what to do with it..
Post a Comment