I wanted to be a dancer, I tried out every year for cheerleader, dance club and drill team, I am pretty sure looking back that I failed miserably and probably embarrassed my self pretty good. Anyways, I made sure that when I had my girls they would all do what they wanted to do, and I would do whatever to make that happen. Obviously if she wants to be a crack addict, that won't be happening, but I can deal with Dancing Queen..
Soraya's studio ended up taking 4 best in show awards, I think that's what they are called, Soraya's team took 1st in Hip-hop and 2nd in Jazz. The hip hop dance is the one with the hat on, I didn't get any pictures of that and the Jazz is the one with the stripes, the photos are of her practicing. Their team did so well and I am so proud of Soraya and all her hard work. Jan thanks for coming and pigging out and taking a nap with me on the gym floor, I'll miss you at the next one.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Dancing Queen
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 12:31 PM
Labels: growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOUR WELCOME! Anytime... hehe.. i am really sad I will be missing the next one.. Oh well.. we have disneyland the following weekend! HURRAY!
Your little dancin queen is so dang pretty. What a cutie pie. Looks like so much fun, I can't wait for Mya to be in dance.
Post a Comment