CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Am I a bad parent, or what??

I don't even drink soda, Jared has cut down a lot trying to be healthier, on Saturday at Soraya's dance competition I look over to see Ella sucking down a Diet Coke. Okay, whatever! I know.

6 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

I can't believe you, what a slacker mom!

Unknown said...

You are one bad mom! Kidding! I don't let my kids drink caffiene, but I do it all the time. I'm so addicted to Coke. My boys are constantly begging for sips and sneaking them whenever they can get them. I'm such a hypocrite. :P

Jan said...

LOL! You totally make me laugh! I love it.

Rhiannon said...

My children have been addicted to Diet Coke since they were babes. I didn't start the addiction. I will blame that on my mother in law. I try to cut back but sometimes there is nothing better than nursing a cold Diet Coke.

Jennie said...

Hey coming from someone who works in a dental office it's better that she's drinking Diet Coke than Coca Cola. Or even worse Crack Cocain. You never know. J/K!!!

Amy said...

At least it's the best drink of them all. There's nothing like a nice cold diet coke, she's just learning at a young age. Heee Heee