CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Baby anyone?

Babies.. they are all the craze these days, and it's really nice that I am done pooping them out. I have two babies relatively close to me. Baby Mahala (Ma-hay-la) is on the left, she belongs to Steve (Jared's brother) and Mary. She was born May 1st, so much easier to remember that birthday, especially since her middle name is May. I have to admit that I am already Mahala's favorite aunt. I have had her sleep over and I am dying to babysit all the time.

This little stinker is Tyler 'Sage', born about 2 weeks before Mahala. The baby of my brother Cameron and his wife Michelle. She is a cute little turd, she unfortunately has had to endure some practical jokes. Cameron has been known to teach some things to my kids or play jokes on them, for example, after Cam took my oldest Gavin overnight when he was about 2-3 , when we were driving home, I looked back, surprised to see him smoking a pretend joint. Good hell. I lost it. I did however warn Cam that one day, he would have kids of his own and I would be teaching them a few of my own tricks. I don't think that I will teach them how to pretend to smoke a joint, but I have put a snickers in her diaper and waited for him to change it. Paybacks.


0 comments: