Belly, toots, boo boo, Ella, my youngest, is quite artistically inclined as well. As far as color wonder allow your to incline. She doodles on these fabulous books for hours. First thing in the morning, when she gets placed at the table, "color.. please mom.. thank you." Color wonder has saved my sanity, before I was constantly hiding crayons, markers and pencils from these little fingers, now she is free to color any time she wants.
And here is Pikester, Diggy, Ya-ya, Soraya.
The nurturer of the group, compassionate, gentle, sincere and getting braver with each day. She has the softest voice and the biggest heart. Ella and Caitlee look up to her with every bit of their being. (Okay, so Cait might look up to Gavin to in the sport department.) Also very artistic and creative, my fridge bears the best artwork and it kills me when I have to take old stuff down to put up the new. Soraya is my second hand, she helps me more than she will ever know or understand.
I love all of my kids, and my husband. I can't imagine what life would be like if I never had them. There is nothing I would rather be doing than taking care of them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment