I was the only girl of 4 children. I loved growing up with my brothers, we were always doing something, rollerblading, building ramps, blowing up ten speed wheel tubes, wrestling, you name it. Some of our favorite pastimes was to take these long orange bench mats and slide down out long section of stairs. It was like a bumpy sleigh ride. Another one was to get every pillow in the house- couch, bed, decorative, you name it, if it was a pillow we grabbed it, we would take these pillows and put them at the bottom of our stairs and mountain climb or burrow through them, it seemed like the pillows went up to the ceiling.
So far as I can tell, Soraya, Caitlee and Ella are creating wonderful memories of their own. I love to sit and listen to them play, sometimes they sing, and I think that they are the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. Coming straight from their hearts, there is nothing sweeter.
1 comments:
I loved having my sisters. Sometimes I wish that I could have another child so that Jersey could have a sister. I'm sitting here writing to you and Phoenix is on my lap. He was pointing to Ella before I made a comment saying "Look Ma" I wonder if he recognizes Ella from Nursey? May not but it is cute just the same.
Post a Comment