CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Soraya Jayne

My oldest daughter Soraya turned 7 on July 12th and I don't think it's fair. I am happy to see her growing and progressing with friendships and lifes little lessons, but sad that I am such a sap and remember like it was yesterday bringing her teeny self home from the hospital.

Soraya is the fashionista of our home, check her out to the left. She pretty much picks out all of her outfits with pride. It's hard when she comes up with bright red socks on and a conflicting color, but, she thinks that she looks cute and who am I to argue with cute? With the help of Tyler (my brother) and Liza (his fiancee) she scored some baby Chanel sunglasses..

Soraya is also very artistic, she loves to draw and create things I would never even think of. She had been asking me for weeks, "can I help you decorate my cake?" I finally just told her you can do it all by yourself if you would like. And she did, I prepped the cake with white frosting and she did the butterfly.

Did I mention she is a total goof?

0 comments: