Thursday, February 21, 2008
The big 6!!
Caitlee turned 6 on Wednesday. I think that 6 was a big age for her. She keeps saying things like, "I won't be scared now cause I'm six", "I am much braver now that I am six", "I share more now that I am six". I think the braver stuff comes from going to the park and being afraid to go down big slides and going much faster on her bike.
For Caitlee's birthday she wanted to go to Classic Skating and have a birthday party, so we did. It turned out to be a lot of fun for the kids, they have changed that place so much since my days of going to classic.. They have completely opened up the other side of the building and have a jungle place and bouncers galore.
Caitlee is our child that is difficult to buy for. I love to buy presents for my kids that they will really enjoy and have for a long time. When we asked Cailtee what she wanted for her birthday, she said that she wanted another set of Ninja Turtles. Okay, if she actually played with them more regularly I wouldn't hesitate, but the kid doesn't really play with toys, if Soraya is down playing or one of her friends is over she'll play, but for the most part, Caitlee would rather play video games or run. She thought about it for a bit and decided she would like a horse that walks and talks-neighs. So the first thing that comes to my mind is that FurReal horse that she can actually sit on. ELIMINATED. I just won't do it. Luckily she was refering to a Barbie horse. Oh and she wanted some faster shoes.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like they had a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to Caitlee!
She is so cute. I want to just squeeze her little face. (Not a super creepy way.)
Post a Comment