CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gordon B. Hinkley



I found this on my friends blog, all I think of when I think of his passing is that he is with his lovely wife. Everytime he spoke of her my heart would just break. His faith kept him going, serving the Lord, serving the members of this great Church.

2 comments:

Jen (momofmandm) said...

That is such a neat slide show! Thanks for posting that and I might have to steal it too.

Mari Ann said...

Hillary,

I cannot believe I found you. Your kids are all growing up. They are so beautiful. I cannot express just how beautiful the slide show of The Prophet is. I cried. I will miss his talks at conference. It was something I truly treasured. Thank you. I hope all is well. Please tell you family hello especially Ruthie. Love, Mari Ann