oh my sweet baby, we got her into her 'big girl' bed. It's funny because she never attempted to climb out of her crib. Now that she is in her bed she doesn't get off the bed. Weird I know, I mean I am not complianing because if she were gettin' off her bed she probably would play with her toys rather than nap.
Monday, February 25, 2008
sweet baby of mine..
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh that is so precious! Kids are soooooo funny.
You are lucky!
Adorable picture. I can't believe how big she is. Time flies.
Hey you,
Yes I too love blogging, and what a cute blog you have. I want to add you to my friends, how does that sound? Its so fun to keep up with each others families. Your kids are so dang cute. Hope to see you soon.
www.murphy04.blogspot.com
What a sweet bundle of love! She is getting tooo big!
Post a Comment