I have been tagged and due to a legal binding agreement I made with blogspot.com- I must do it. ...Read the fine print. It's there.
Two Names You Go By: Hillary Corpuz
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Pants and shirt. I need to go shopping.
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: hmm..I would really like some spicy guac pringles, but I don't know what those have to do with my relationship.
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: sleep and read I guess. If Im not reading I would like to watch TV.
Two things you did last night: Ate and bowled.
Two people you Last Talked To: Some one in Maryland who wanted to pay off her mortgages. Gavin.
Two things You're doing tomorrow: Hair appointment with Nikki and babysitting Sofia Noel.
Two Favorite Holidays: I would like to plead the 5th (hope that's the right amendment) I like most the holidays as they happen.
Two Favorite Drinks: Water and Apple beer. If I don't count water since our bodies require it I could also say Baja Blast from Taco Bell. Lately it tastes like it's been spiked by Coke.
Two Things About Me you may not have known: Im naturally blonde. I secretly would like to be a blonde. I enjoy being shorter than you.
Two jobs I have had in my life: The ever ending, ever enduring job of mommyhood, O'currance.
Two Movies I would watch over and over: IDK, honestly I don't think that I have ever intentionally watched a movie within a 30 day period more than once, unless of course my kids are watching it and I stop and view it for a moment. Maybe Napoleon Dynamite and Juno. Juno is still in theatres and I am planning on buying it on DVD and watching it with the husband.
Two Favorite Foods: Spicy Guac Pringles and I think Papa Johns Pizza.
Two places I'd rather be right now: I think someone HOT, AZ by the pool, some beach.
So- if you read this and you would like to participate. Please feel free.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
the cuteness of blogs.. blah.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 10:54 AM
Labels: It's made it to BLOG land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you participated! p.s. once again I must tell you- your kids are amazingly adorable.
That is funny. I'm glad I have never been tagged to have to participate.
So you are killing me. I really need to try these guac pringles. They must be pretty good!
Post a Comment