CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

my secret ambition.

don't take me to literally when I say my secret ambition is to be a blonde. obviously I'm being dramatic (as always). I have entered phase one in becoming a blonde. I hope to answer the age old question if 'blondes have more fun'. I am determined to find out.

In case you are wondering, I am channeling Nicole Richie's hairs, and that other Simpson girl, Ashlee and Jenny McCarthy(SP). This will be a long and damaging process but hopefully by May, I can be considered blonde.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Blonde's do have more fun HILL!! Lol... I am excited to see the change!! HOW FUN!

Cisneros Family said...

I can't imagine you as a blond, but I'm sure you will be very pretty!!
Yes- lets plan a time when Soraya can come sleep at my house. We are going out of town this weekend, but anytime after that would be great.

Rhiannon said...

I can't imagine your hair blonde. It is so pretty dark brown. But I'm sure it will look great. You always do.