CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

We're bringin' sexy back..



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5172443703320530610" />

As most of you know I work from home taking sales calls, for the most part Ella usually is with Tami, her babysitter. She was really upset on Thursday (we later found out it was due to an ear infection) so I went and got her, put some movies on, got her a snack and resumed work. I go up and check on her every so often, one of the times I went up there was hair lightly scattered all over the floor by the TV, upon further evaluation I see that she got the dogs grooming stuff out, thus the sissors. Oh well, she cut another lock of hair right? WRONG. The girl cut a full on mullet. I know, she is so fashion forward, like if Tyra Banks saw her she would be all, "that baby is FEIRCE"..



okay, so it really isn't that noticable.

4 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

Hi Hillary. Paul is so much older than me, like three and a half years!

Jennie said...

Hill I can't believe that. You know that is one of my biggest fears..that Izzy will cut her hair. The child doesn't have much to begin with. I swear most kids do try it atleast once. Maybe she end up being a hair stylist?

Fuchs Family said...

I always make tease him for being so much older than me, I mean he was graduating when I was in 8th grade. I just like that I will always be younger!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! I would die if Zoey cut her hair!! Can't help but to laugh though...right?! She's still adorable as can be!