CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPERBOWL XLII


So it's that nostalgic time of year. Even if your not a football, superbowl sports fan, you feel that on the day of the superbowl, you should be eating nachos, or dipping some chips into some delicious chili concoction. It's weird, growing up we used to watch football games with my Aunt and Uncle Sicairos. Over the years the contact hasn't sustained, but whenever I see football I think of those times. My Uncle was a huge Raiders fan, so much that he named his son 'Marcus Allen' after Marcus Allen, (if you don't believe me google it.) Anyways, still after all these years we have superbowl parties, all out. Jared is a football fan, so it's not like he wouldn't be watching the game, but we usually show the kids the teams that are playing, talk about who the underdog is, and encourage them to dress in their team colors. It's fun.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I love football and the Superbowl was awesome. I do believe that such foods like little smokys and nachos tast so much better on game day.

Hillary Corpuz said...

little smoky's I totally forgot about those!!