CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Corpuz Family Bowling Tournament

Every year we do a bowling tournament, I think the Corpuz's had been doing this for years and years before I became a Corpuz, I am the one who now organizes this party. So for the past, oh just a guess 7 or 8 years I have been throwing these things together. They are pretty fun and getting funner as the kids get older. The best part is that none of us are avid bowlers, we bowl maybe once, twice a year.

We were concerned because Doug said "I've been practicing in my brain, so watch out!"

As it turns out, Hans took 1st for the 2nd year in a row and Steve was in 2nd, Mary in 3rd. Next tournee we are eating at the Pizza Factory and then bowling at Fat Cats.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like tons of fun. Hey did you lighten your hair and cut bangs, you look so beautiful. Your family is darling.

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh you did lighten your hair. I love it!! Can't wait to see ya at bunco! I love the bowling tradition. I don't think my family would go for that. Um...Maybe? Where did you get the trophys from?